Sunday, August 31, 2008

You can find anything in the library

And yes...not just books and centuries of accumulated knowledge, but who knows, you might find love in the library too!

I think that's how the story of Paul and Ziyan panned out, back in their university days. It was a walk down memory lane as we had a pre-wedding shoot at NUS and its library. I remember the many days I spent idling away at the library, on the pretext of studying (luckily my parents don't read my blog).

I've seen a fair share of love blossom there, and those were indeed romantic days. I'm glad that Paul & Ziyan still had that kind of pure (puppy) love between them.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 and #4 are bagus! Never knew that you could squeeze so much out of a library haha! Good job :)

Anonymous said...

didnt know u are from NUS also. Central library is a happening place i heard...frequent science library more. hahahaha....where the weirdos are.